Thread: How to Recover data after a Clean Install

How to Recover data after a Clean Install

This is what occurs. I used the custom installation of Windows 7 on my drive c, observing the partition that the system will be installed on the drive c, and then I see this drive d. I thought it will not remove my files on my drive d. However what happens is after installing the windows 7 each and every one my files on my drive d were all remove, they are all gone! The PC wants me to format drive d in turn for me to access it. Please if you have any idea on retrieving each and every one my stuffs which were removed on that partition?My drive D is not up till now available and I don’t desire to format it for the reason that possibly will generate more problems in retrieving or recovering my data. Please help me I have some important data o D drive and I want to recover it as soon as possible.

Re: How to Recover data after a Clean Install

As per my knowledge if you have installed Windows 7 on the partition where your data be located in that case your data files are permanently gone. If you did not place anything onto this division after that you be supposed to look for one of file recovery tools. This might be one of these situations however the reality is that extremely rare files have to for all time be kept in at least two positions. Losing valuable files is a extremely hurting way to find out this lesson.

I have very unwillingly determined to install a Release Candidate version of Windows 7 over my Windows Vista install subsequent to an Microsoft Update safety patch despoiled my registry. The only option available to me is custom install and Custom install was believed to make a folder known as Windows.Old plus store each and every one of my Windows Vista data. After installing windows 7 I look for this folder, however it was nowhere to be found. I cannot think that the Windows 7 Release Candidate did not have a partitioned which I required to make a second partition for dual boot. I in reality cannot consider that after thoroughly destroying each other option available, I was forced to perform a Custom install above my existing Vista edition.And after that I have downloaded Pandora Recovery and after running it found about 18,000 deleted files though a lot of were damage, I think by Windows 7.

I am also having the same issue and looking for a answer for the similar circumstances. As I was doing a clean re-installation of Windows 7, by mistake deleted D: Partition plus installed Windows 7 on it where every vital data exist in. It was recognize only at what time I saw alternative to choose windows from the list while rebooted because the windows in C: is still active. At this moment, I have vanished all of my statistics and require assist how to recover it. Looking here as last resort. Thanks in advance for any valuable suggestion.

Have you tried to perform system restore and after system restore, you can attempt a number of data recovery tool . After the files were vanished, the data itself is not removed; presently the area where the removed data was stored is at this time marked as free space for further new files to be written. So keep in mind do not place other new files within it, this free space will be overwritten by others, which creates it complicated to recover the earlier data. And you be supposed to allow your drive be detected, so the program can scan the drive.