Thread: Is it easy to use Linux Mint operating system?

Is it easy to use Linux Mint operating system?

Linux Mint operating system is known as a new Linux version of the most beautiful from a visual standpoint and among the easiest and "User-friedly" to be used so that some prefer it to the most popular Ubuntu distribution. This information I got from some blog. Now I am here to get some more useful information about this operating system. Please tell me that is it easy to use Linux Mint operating system? Some more detailed information about it would be appreciable.

Re: Is it easy to use Linux Mint operating system?

Linux Mint operating system can be described as a smart, clear and functional interface. Mint was founded in 2008 as a variant of Ubuntu with the peculiarity of having already integrated all media and codecs to play multimedia audio and video. Today, however, is released for free as a complete operating system with its own menu, a setup wizard and within different software and tools. Its uniqueness and its most valuable is a graphical interface that presents itself in a very pleasant and the easiest to use of ii operating systems, even more than Windows.

On its website, the project leader claims to have taken the best features of all other Linux distributions and to have them merged into Mint, but beyond the normal appreciation of his father, I feel really encouraged to try, is to approach Linux the first time, is also in place of Ubuntu. From the comments I've seen for documentation on the differences with other distributions, I have noticed many users praise Mint as between deployments simpler and easier to use, but do not remove the taste of customization for those who like to play with.

Among the main features of Mint is almost complete customization of the desktop and menus to launch programs, preparing to play movies and music of all types and all sizes, the possibility to set the screen resolution also high when used with large monitors, the presence of some configuration tools very easy to use and the availability of different versions depending on user needs. Linux Mint being a close relative of Ubuntu (both based on Debian), it uses the same different program including the so-called "Package Manager" that would be the repository to download and install various software.

Mint is also on full compatibility with wireless connections in WiFi because it already includes in itself all the necessary drivers. Mint Linux is open source, currently at version 7 (whose name is "Glory") and the ISO file (CD image) you can download from the official site. Since then is free software, you can use at school and at work and can be exchanged with friends and colleagues. Finally, since you can install on a Live CD or USB stick, if you need a guide just try out Google. You can install it easily. Mint I installed two weeks ago, on a laptop Vaio TZ. Beautiful and easy to install and configure. It immediately recognized everything, including wifi, webcam and internet key exception, recognized after the installation of dedicated drivers for Linux. I no longer use windows . Mint is fast, reliable, complete: absolutely to be recommended to all those who want to try linux.