Thread: Windows 7: Unable to create system recovery disc

Windows 7: Unable to create system recovery disc

I am using Windows 7 from past 4 months. I have begun to face very strange problem after I tried to create system recovery disk after using ‘anytime upgrade’ from Home premium to professional. It simply prompts that ‘The parameter is incorrect (0x80070057)’. I was able to do the same for the home premium just before upgrading from Microsoft website. I am asking to all of you if you can light shed on this particular situation to solve the matter. I am hoping that you will help me to solve the matter. Thanks in advance.

re: Windows 7: Unable to create system recovery disc

Well it is universal problem for the user who trying to create system recover disk. I want to know which method you are using to create system recovery disk. The main root cause of this particular problem is corrupted media hence I suggesting you that you should replace the media which you are using currently. Some of the media might be created problem while you burn the disk.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided I am posting the solution below which you can use to solve the matter. Now question is how to begin? Well it consists of the following steps.
    1. Click on the Start menu and enter recdisc.exe on search box and press enter.
    2. Now you have to put blank CD or DVD on Disk Drive. Now you have to click on the button which states that Create Disc.
    3. It will create system repair disk. Once it is finished you have to close it and remove the disk from the Disc drive.

I am having another solution to create System recovery disk by using following instruction.
    1. You have to click on the Start menu and go to control panel. Now you have to click on the Backup and Restore.
    2. It will direct to new window here you have to click on the Create a System recovery disc from the left hand side blue pane.
    3. Now put the empty CD or DVD on the Disk drive and let the process complete.
    Well I let you know that if it is requested to put Windows 7 installation DVD on the Disc drive then the files which needed to create a system recovery disk is not available on the computer. Hence you have put Windows 7 installation disk on the Disc drive.

Well I really delighted to say that I have solved the problem successfully. I have found the root cause of the problem in this particular situation. Well I was having HP Dive D which I was using to keep system recovery software. I had simply deleted the D partition form the hard disk in order to obtain extra memory space. After recreating the D partition and reinstalling the software the problem is no more exits and I have successfully used system recovery disc.