Thread: Windows 7 - Can't login, Atbroker.exe error

Windows 7 - Can't login, Atbroker.exe error

I have recently upgraded my system from windows vista to windows 7 and Keep receiving Atbroker.exe popup error after logging in. And when click on OK then get black screen. I need to power off on the way to shut down the computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated? I am not making use of RDP as noted in many searches. As well as Ctrl + alt+ delete or else end does nothing since windows have not completely loaded by the time I obtain the popup? If anyone else facing this is or has any solution to get rid of this trouble. Please let me know.

Re: Windows 7 - Can't login, Atbroker.exe error

I have no idea what is happening, however since I read a thread here earlier regarding how to link to a remote computer by means of RDP without bumping the user logged in session, as well as another user without knowing anything regarding the first thing. I will try to log into safe mode and verify if that removes access Connection Manager, Remote Access Auto Connection Manager, Remote Desktop as well as Remote Desktop Configuration service items were disabled. This is not somewhat to do with the trouble; however it is a starting point. If you can reach Safe Mode Desktop, it would not hurt to do scans with Malware bytes, Spybot and Anti-Virus to see if any virus or malware is causing this issue. If this even does not solve the issue, then I will do a system restore to the point just prior to at what time this problem appeared.

Windows 7 is a great operating system; however it shows this Atbroker.exe application ERROR is in actual killer and one time you obtain it. There is not anything you are able to do about it pretty much, however reinstall. At this time the thing that a lot of people are referring on the road to resolve the problem and that's the CTRL+ALT+END command, however that only works when you are previously logged into a Windows Operating System and you are accessing Windows 7 from Remote Desktop. I also have the same trouble as the original poster. You start Windows it approaches to the load screen. And when you enter your password plus it acts like it’s about to load. After that you get ERROR: AtBroker.exe Application error as well as Explorer.exe Application error.

I make use of CA Security suite moreover after the most recent updates from Microsoft my CA antivirus kept back finding a trouble through shell32.exe. This was an error, anti-virus for reason recognized shell32.exe as a hazard after the updates. To resolve this I: rebooted my system in safe mode and set exclusion for \windows->system32->shell32.dll in CAAV selections panel for Real Time as well as On Demand virus checks. On one occasion disqualified from Quarintine, re-boot and all was fine. Also on a second machine, I have done the same think rebooted in the safe mode and update my anti-virus and all worked. Hope this assists. Possibly more antivirus programs make out the updated Shell32.exe as a hazard and are blocking it.