Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error message "Windows cannot find D:Install/Tools/ChPrio.exe” In Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 28-01-2011

Error message "Windows cannot find D:Install/Tools/ChPrio.exe” In Windows 7

I have just purchased a new PC in which I am running windows 7. I am getting some error message at start up when I start up, an error message stating “Windows cannot find D:Install/Tools/ChPrio.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again”. I have tried to do this 2 to 3 time but every time I am getting the same message so please advice something to solve my problem.

Old 28-01-2011

Re: Error message "Windows cannot find D:Install/Tools/ChPrio.exe” In Windows 7

You have to take out any startup item by means of this name. For that you have to Run Selective Startup utilizing System Configuration. If that does not assist, I will advise you place your PC in a clean boot position. A clean boot assists remove software conflicts. You might as well run a spyware scan utilizing your safety software or run an online scan, as the problem could also take place for the reason of spyware.
Old 28-01-2011

In start menu there was a Reboot program .I left pressed this program as well as up came the caution .I found the issue to be situated in the (System Configuration) utility? In (Star Up) part there was an access (Reboot) the produce name was planned as (Elite systems) the Command line is (C:\programdata\Microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\start up\reboot.exe) I unchecked the box affected as well as re-started my computer. The (D:\install\tools\chpiro.exe) message is no more as well as my computer is functioning well with no issues. This maybe listed in any drive name or any other vice. Hope this information assists. Good luck.
Old 28-01-2011

Another, and new clean method to take out this message is placing the EliteGroup System Utility DVD as well as start the computer again (may require more than a few restarts), that way the Reboot program complete installing the entire the drivers as well as configuration. Following two restarts, with the CD in position I could take out the message totally.try this solution at least once you will definitely get solve your solution.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,