Thread: Unexpected reboots anytime after install windows 7

Unexpected reboots anytime after install windows 7

I am using a Toshiba notebook, which was running with windows vista OS, but recently I upgrade the operating system in windows 7 OS. The other specifications of my machine are like NVIDIA GEForce graphics driver, along with this 3GB RAM, 456GB hard drive, Intel dual core processor. The problem is that, whenever I access something in my laptop, it reboots itself; this problem is start occurring after install windows 7 OS. There is no time fixed for this problem occurring, so I am not able to detect the cause of this problem. what might be causes of this type of problem, and what are the solutions for this? Is there any one having any idea on this?

Re: Unexpected reboots anytime after install windows 7

According to me, I think the problem might be occurring for the graphics driver, which is installed in your machine, because I was also facing similar issue in my windows 7 compatible laptop. After a deep search on this problem, I found this cause. And to resolve this problem I recommend you to reload the driver application. Sometimes, it occurred that for install or terminate access graphical program in any machine, the graphics driver may corrupt or may sometimes damaged. Go for the fresh installation of this driver application by the existing driver installation disk. It will first remove the earlier one and then load the new one. Try with this, if the problem is with the graphics driver, then by this the problem will surely resolved.

According to is there any problem with the start up of your machine? According to me, the problem might be occurring for the windows version that is installed in your machine. So to overcome from this problem I suggest you to go for the windows repair option. For that insert windows installation disk and reboot your machine, now start pressing f8 after manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will you into the windows installation window, from there locate and select windows repair option, run the process and wait till it completes. It might require for restart the machine, do this and the problem is solved now. Try with this.

Relevant issue in my windows 7 running Compaq laptop, which I basically sue for internet access and some times to play gems. For that I installed that operating system. But after two weeks of install OS, the laptop starts creating a problem, which is regarding the start up and also during any process execution. At the start up some of the programs are running which I check as not run at the start up, though still it runs. I again check and uncheck all of them those are appearing during start up. Another one is, sometime during any program execution, the machine goes into black screen, and reboots automatically. I tried by scan the machine and also remove the other software application those rare applied by not using anymore. But nothing help me to resolve this, what should I do now? Is there any suggestion or tips to overcome from this problem?

I think there is a final solution for this problem, if you already applied the above mentioned processes, and they do not help you. The technique is reloading the operating system, because I am sure that the problem is only for the OS. Run operating system installation process, it will first ask you to select the primary drive, select and then the process will continues by format that drive. Now install the operating system in a fresh way. Go through this, I hope by this problem will be overcome.