Thread: “This program is using by another program” error message in windows 7

“This program is using by another program” error message in windows 7

There is problem in my windows 7 compatible Acer notebook, whenever I tried to close any program or application. The machine is specified with 3GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive, along with this Intel dual core processor and Ati Radeon graphical interface. The problem is start occurring after upgrade my machine from vista top windows 7. Whenever I tried to close any program, after completion its task, it flashes a message that, this program is using by other program, I checked in the background, but did not found any thing. So I am here, is there anyone having any suggestion for me to resolve this issue.

Re: “This program is using by another program” error message in windows 7

I think your machine is virus affected, for that I recommend you to full scan your machine with the up to date antivirus program. Because I was also facing similar issue, after that I found the problem is occurring for the virus file which is stored in my system 32 folder. And I resolved that problem by scan the machine basically I scan the primary drive partition. Go through this, I hope by this you will be able to resolve the issue. Now look at the task manager process tab, and look for the application execution, if you found that the process is running then stop the execution

System restore is another option; I think by this also the problem is solved. For that click on start menu and under system took from accessories click on system recovery, choose the desire time and date to create a restore point. The date and the time that you will select, be sure in that time and date you did not get any problem in your machine. Reboot the machine, and after restarts now open any application, and from the background of your machine be sure that, the application is not running by the other program. I hope this will surely help you somehow.

Change the user account, proceed to the user account option from control panel, and click on create a new user account. Insert appropriate user name and password and the other option, those you are needed to create that one. Now switch the user account in your machine, now again enter into user account option from control panel, and from there delete the earliest one. Try with this; I hope by this you will be resolve the issue. Because I found in some of the cases, by change the user account this type of windows option can be solved.