Thread: System recovery image file is not restoring on hard drive

System recovery image file is not restoring on hard drive

I am not able to restore my windows 7 system restore image file in my 456 GB SATA hard drive. I require for some of the unwanted problems in my Dell machine. This was running with windows vista OS. Recently installed windows 7, but after that I am facing some of problems regarding hardware and software applications. Few software and hardware driver applications are not working fine. So when I tried to create a system recovery image file, and tried to store that one into the hard drive, it continuously flashes a message, this image file cannot be stored into the hard drive. I can’t understand why this error message. Is there any one having any suggestion or information regarding the problem that I motioned in my post?

Re: System recovery image file is not restoring on hard drive

I would like to recommend you to store the system recovery image into some other location like burn it into the a disk, if you are not able to store this one into the hard drive. For that first create the system recovery image file, for that enter into start menu and from the system tool under accessories click on system restore, choose the desire date and time where you are willing to create a system restore point. Wait till it create this one, now click on burn the restore file, with the help of disk burn application store it into a disk.

According to the problem for that you are trying to create a system recovery image file, I think the hardware or the software applications are not supported by the operating system version. Because I know that some of software or hardware driver are not supported by the operating system version. For that you need to download windows version compatible software and the hardware driver application from the official developer and manufacturer web site and install them in your machine. I was also facing similar issue, some of the software and the hardware driver was not running in my machine, this I am assembled with windows 7 64-bit system architecture. After that I searched in almost every web site, and found that the application version those I was using is not compatible with the operating system version. After that, I download the operating system version compatible applications and installed them. So I also recommend you to download windows 7 support driver and the software’s those you are using and install them.

I am also facing relevant issue with the windows 7 OS. I installed this operating system very recently in my Acer aspire laptop. I mainly use this laptop for some times to play games, ok now the problem is that after install windows 7 OS, whenever I play any game, the graphics either appearing so bad or the machine is completely hangs. And if I reboot my machine then I can overcome from this problem. I tried by remove the game, I was thought that the problem is occurring for the gaming application, but this does not help me. Still, it is happening. What should I do now to overcome from this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

First of all I would like to ask you the graphics driver that you are using, is it compatible with the operating system version? for that I recommend you to reload the graphics driver, insert driver installation disk and ping into the device manager from there open display tab and right click on the device driver name, select update option, choose advanced recommended option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program from the machine or from other locate, browse and start the process. Reboot your machine; along with this also set your machine in low rate of resolution. If still the problem arriving then I recommend you to download the latest version of driver application from manufacturer web site and install into your machine. Go through this, it will surely help you to resolve the issue.