Thread: Not able to perform windows vista clean installation

Not able to perform windows vista clean installation

For some of the application termination problem, I tried to reload windows vista in my Dell isnpiron laptop, after getting the error message, I applied some of the tricks but nothing works. Before that I need to explain the problem, first of one is the machine is stooped working whenever I tried to terminate any software application program, this flashes that the program file is not locate by windows . So for this for first few second it stopped working and then it direct me to shut down the laptop. So for this I tried to reload the operating system, but not able to do this process. My laptop is specified with Intel dual core processor, 2GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive, along with this ATI radeon graphical interface. What should I do, am I going for the right way? Is there any other suggestion or solution for me to resolve the issue?

Re: Not able to perform windows vista clean installation

According to me, I think the problem is for the graphics driver, where one of my friend was also facing similar issue, after that he searched and found this, the problem is for the graphics driver, and he simply reload the driver, and by this eth problem is solved. So I also recommend you to reload the graphics driver in your machine, insert driver installation disk and ping to device manager, and from there right click on the device driver name and choose update option. Select windows recommended option; it will direct you to locate the installation program from any location of your machine, start the installation process, and wait till the process completes. Reboot your machine and I hope by this the problem will be solved.

I think the problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for other software application program, so for that I suggest you to enter into program and features under control panel and from there look for the software application program which is installed without your any prior information, along with this also look for the visual effects, they also may the cause of this problem. Remove them and now try to run any application which is needed for you.

Similar issue in my Acer aspire notebook which is running with windows 7 OS. The machine was working fine till the last days. But suddenly from yesterday it starts creating a problem, which is regarding a software application, after install that, whenever I tried to run this, the machine directs that a windows log file is missing from the operating system installed folder. And for this the machine directs me to stop the program, and execution along with shut the machine, I do this every time, but after that when I start my laptops in second time, it flashes a error message, which is look like with some of the numeric code, can’t understand the error message, I searched everywhere for the solution but did not found anything for this problem. I hope someone from here will surely help me to overcome from this issue.

First of all I suggest you to reload that particular software application program, by which you are getting problem. Run the installation program, it will first remove the existing program and then will load the software in fresh way. If still you are not able to overcome from the problem, I recommend you to download latest version of the graphics card driver that you are using from manufacturer web site, be sure that the driver version is compatible with your machine specification and also with the operating system, install this in to your machine. I think this is for the graphics driver, if I right then by reload the graphics driver, you will be able to resolve the problem. Go through this process.