Thread: Not getting proper graphics in windows 7

Not getting proper graphics in windows 7

I am totally disappointed with windows 7, this I recently installed in my Dell inspiron laptop. I mainly installed this operating system for getting better graphics performance while I am playing any game. I am using Ati radeon high definition graphical interface which is compatible with the machine specification along with the operating system. The problem is occurred whenever I tried to play any game or to play any video file, though before that I was using windows vista, this does not give me this type of problem till then. Why this problem occurring, is there any one having any information or suggestion for this problem? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Not getting proper graphics in windows 7

The problem is completely directs to the graphics driver, the driver that you are using, is this one compatible with the machine hardware specification and also with the windows operating system platform version? for that I recommend you to download the latest version of graphics driver, which is support the machine configuration and along with that also with the operating system version. Ping to the manufacturer web site and from there download the desire driver installation program, install that one on your machine, and reboot the system. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you to resolve the issue.

According to me I think by system recovery process the problem can be solved. Because I had similar issue, after that one of my suggest me to do this process, I did this and the problem is solved. Though the problem that you mentioned can be occurring for the machine graphics hardware or the other program which are collaborate with the graphical interface. So by this process the problem can be solved. For that click on start menu, and from there under accessories click on system tool, select system recovery option, and terminate the process, it might ask to insert admin password, insert and run the process. Now wait till the process completes in to the selected date or time which you select before start the process.

According to the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is the graphics card problem, and for this I would like to recommend you to reload the driver application. Insert driver installation disk and enter into the device manager, from there open display tab, now right click on driver name, and right click on it, choose advanced , windows recommended option. It will ask you to locate the driver installation application. Browse and run the installation process, follow the instructions to complete the process, go through this, I hope by this you will be able to resolve the issue. Along with this I also recommend you to set the machine resolution into low rate.

Start your machine in safe mode, and check whether there the machine graphics performance is low or not. If you are still facing the similar issue in the safe mode, then I would like to suggest you to remove the operating system, but before that remove the gaming application. And download the high definition graphics driver from manufacturer web site, which is compatible with the machine specification and with the operating system insert windows installation disk, and start installation process, it will first ask you o select the drive, choose the existing drive to install that one. Then it will install, the partings system in an afresh way. Then install the windows compatible graphics driver, now I hope the problem will be solved.