Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows vista is unable to identify windows 7 laptop through wifi

Operating Systems

Old 25-01-2011

Windows vista is unable to identify windows 7 laptop through wifi

I have two PC, the old one is running with windows vista OS and the fresh one is running with windows 7 ultimate platform. Both of the PC’s are well-matched along with wireless connectivity. I utilized to attach the machine in my home network. The trouble is that, when I attempted to connect my both the machine through wireless link, the windows 7 machine is detected very well, but unable to create the connection along with other vista machine. Though it can with no trouble connect along with one more windows xp compatible Dell inspiron laptop. Why this is occurring with only my system, I am not able to recognize. I did all activities according to my knowledge to solve the matter, but not anything works over there. So I am here to get a number of the suggestion or trick to defeat from this problem. So what should I do now? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Old 25-01-2011

Re: Windows vista is unable to identify windows 7 laptop through wifi

According to me I mean in my view concerning this matter, I would propose you to make sure whether the wireless driver is functioning well or not. For the reason that maximum wireless connectivity troubles are occurred for wifi driver, though the machine name is planned, but not linked, so this might be also for network verification, if there is any verification is set on your 7 machine, so first of all put out of action, then attempt to connect the machines. Along with that also confirm that in the other machine, no verification is activated while any network attempt to connect along with it. Where as if there is any verification difficulty then this will be flashes in our machine screen, while you tick on the connect button.
Old 25-01-2011

I would like to recommend you to take away the existing wireless driver application from your machine and with this also take away other windows collaborating files the wireless driver. According to your difficulty that you written in your post, I believe this one should be happening for the driver. That you installed in your machine, for that I propose you to take out that first, and then refill this again in your machine. For the reason that I was also having alike matter, and reload the driver application this defeats. A number of the driver applications files are might be lost from your machine, and because of that like this difficulty occurring, as my opinion. After reload the driver, restarts your machine and then try to connect your machine with the other one. I hope this time, the machines will definitely connect.
Old 25-01-2011

This difficulty might be happening for any other third party software application those are installed in your system, like the tool bar or a number of the visual effects. So for that you initially remove them as of your machine and after that attempt to make the connection. If you are still in front of similar matter, then I propose you with additional software application program, also eliminate the driver application. For that go to device manager, and from there initially make sure whether the driver is functioning fine or not. I propose you to enter into device manager, and through there establish the wireless driver, right tick on it and select advanced preference, at the present it will inquire you to choose the installation application program from our machine, locate this one and begin the installation process.
Old 25-01-2011

I am also going through the similar matter in my windows 7 machines, which is capable to locate the machine those are connected in my network, but not allowable me to join with them. At whatever time I attempted to connect with other machine, it only flashes, windows not allowed to create the connection. What is the message indicates? Is there anybody having any information concerning this subject? Though I tried by refill the wireless driver also reconfigure along with network service, also checked into additional machine, they are functioning very well. The difficulty is only happening through my system, though other machine is with no trouble it is connected with each other. Any input will be very much helpful for me.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,