Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Acer Aspire M5800 desktop computer crashes frequently

Operating Systems

Old 25-01-2011

Acer Aspire M5800 desktop computer crashes frequently

I bought an Acer Aspire M5800 desktop computer, just before few months ago, the machine is running with windows vista ultimate OS. I mainly used this machine for internet access, and along with this some of the entertainment purpose, like to watch movies, listening songs and also sometimes to apply high definition games. I am very much impressed with the machine functions. But after install software in machine it starts creating a problem regarding graphical interface. It is not delivering properly. What should be the cause of the problem is there any one having any suggestion or information regarding this?

Old 25-01-2011

Re: Acer Aspire M5800 desktop computer crashes frequently

Though in maximum time the graphical problem is occurring for the graphics driver application program, for that i recommend you to reload the driver in your machine, insert the driver installation disk and ping to device manager from there look for the driver name, and right click on it, choose offline recommended update option. It will direct you to locate the driver installations program, browse and start the installation process., I hope by this you will be surely able to overcome from the problem.
Old 25-01-2011

The problem might be occurring for the other software application or the visual effect which are applied or installed in yore machined. For that I suggest you to enter into program and features folder under control panel, from the drop down list select those are installed without your information, remove them . along with this also recommend you to set your machine resolution and display option on low panel, and then try to open your machine. I hope if there is any problem with the machine resolution, then by this it will be solved. Also if you think that the problem is occurring for the software application, which you installed earlier, then try once by remove that one.
Old 25-01-2011

Similar issue with the graphical performance in my Compaq Presario laptop, after install a high definition game, the machine starts problem regarding the graphical performance, it freezes few time, where I open the game or not. I can?t understand why this problem occurring. I also tried by reload the graphics driver with new high definition interface. But still the problem occurring, after that also tried by remove the game, still it happens same thing. Along with that I also tried by some other tricks to resolve this, but nothing is helped me very much. I hope someone from here will surely help me to overcome from the problem.
Old 27-01-2011

According to my opinion, regarding this type of problem I recommend you to first of update the graphics driver firmware version, for that visit to the manufacturer web site, and from there look for the update version; be sure that one is compatible with the machine hardware specification and with the operating system version. Along with that there some of the other plug in application are available those are compatible with the windows platform, download and install DirectX application program in your machine; this will also help you to deliver better graphical interface. I was also facing similar issue, after that I applied I did the update process, by this the problem is solved. So I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,