Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5 audio manager not working on windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 25-01-2011

Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5 audio manager not working on windows 7

I am running a Windows 7 operating system on my machine and I have added a new motherboard on this machine for which I have recently installed the latest sound drivers. Now the problem is I am not able to check the Realtek audio manger. Now the I have got bored by searching for solution of my issue as I don't know anything more then reinstalling the drivers which I have done already. Can you guys tell me some other ways to solve this issue?

Old 25-01-2011

Re: Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5 audio manager not working on windows 7

I think as you have just installed the new drivers then your machine must be rebooted for loading the new drivers. Once you have done it then go on the right side of the taskbar where you must be having a speaker icon. Double click on the speaker and check settings that might have gone wrong. First of all check that sound is not muted which sometime gets muted automatically.
Old 25-01-2011

One more thing that can happen when your computer system is not sounding properly. I think you should just get into the Realtek Manager which can also control the sound on your windows 7 machine. I suggest you first of all remove the realtek manager and then reinstall it from the start. Check that the you have done the proper settings for the port to which you are connecting.
Old 25-01-2011

It might happen that the port to which you have connected your speakers are not working. Most probably an issue would be regarding the Windows drivers that you have installed on your machine as installing even the wrong version of the windows driver won't be working on your machine. I suggest you to check that you have installed the proper drivers or not as if your machine has windows vista 64 bit version and then the drivers on it should be of 64 bit version as 32 bit version might show such problem at anytime.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,