Thread: Need windows 7 drivers for a IBM intellistation Z pro

Need windows 7 drivers for a IBM intellistation Z pro

I have recently purchased a brand new desktop computer and that too of IBM intellistation Z pro and I have installed the Windows 7 operating system on the same and it seems to me that it is not working properly as a Windows7 operating system normally does. One important thing that I want to say here say here is that I have not installed the drivers on the system. So is that a reason why I am not able use the windows 7 efficiently and if yes then please let me know how where I will get the drivers since I am not having any.

Re: Need windows 7 drivers for a IBM intellistation Z pro

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you in this case. First thing that would like to say here is that in 80 % cases we don’t require to install the drivers for the windows 7 operating system because normally these operating system has the drivers preinstalled on them and they are easily compatible on amt capable system. And in your case the installation was not popper and that is why the drivers are not loaded.

Well I guess you are facing this problem because the windows 7 installation was not proper. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are getting the proper copy of a setup. And when you have to uninstall the windows 7 that you have installed on you system and then again install the updated version of the same and then you will be easily make use of the windows 7 operating system and that too in an appropriate. But just keep in mind that you are installing the windows 7 from a trusted source.

If you will ask me then I guess that you must have got the disk of the drivers with the system that you have purchased and which contains the drivers related to the system. So what you have to do here is that just insert the CD and then install the drivers that you want but make sure that once you are installing the drivers see to it that you are installing only the one which are compatible for the windows 7 operating system only. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you solve the issue.

The problem that you are facing is similar to the one which I use to and I was also unable to get the drivers for the system that I was using. And I guess you are also going through the same phase so now what you have to do here is that just visit the official company of which your system is. And then you have to select the operating system that you are using and then you have to download the drivers shown in the list because that are the compatible drivers and after that you have to install the drivers on the system of yours and then get rid of the problem that you are facing.