Thread: Is Meego 1.1.1 available for download

Is Meego 1.1.1 available for download

I have been heard that the Meego 1.1.1 an updated version of the Meego 1.1 is on the verge of release, I would want to know that is this piece of software available for download and from where. We all have seen how Meego 1.1 have made our life more exciting with the advent of the Meego user interface on all the electronic device that is car, computer, laptop and mobile phones. I am using this Meego on my N900 and it feels really great to have such an environment that will help us to do all the stuff without even letting us interfere it. I think that there is not much of a bad of what we can talk of about this operating environment. Now that I have heard that its update is also available so can some one provide a link from where we will be able to get the update of the Meego 1.1.1 as I am very eager to get that install on my mobile phone.

Re: Is Meego 1.1.1 available for download

Although I am not sure that the updated version of the Meego Operating environment is available or not since I had given it way because I was bored while using this Operating environment and had removed it from my mobile phone. But then also I think that the updated version of the file that is the Meego 1.1.1 operating environment will only be available on the official site of the Meego from where you had downloaded the previous version of the Meego operating environment. I think that if the update is available the you will be easily get the update on the websites start up page and you will not able to scroll on any other page to search for the update.

The current version provides so much to us, so I cant even imagine what will be the updated version will be. According to me, you will get the update of this Meego Operating environment directly on what ever device that you have uploaded it in. This is similar to how we get the update request of any application like a browser when we are using it to perform some task, the same way you will get the update request of the Meego Operating environment on your mobile phone. Even if you don’t get the request then you can search for the update file directly on the Meego site or from where you had downloaded the Meego 1.1 operating environment. So either wait for the update file to prompt you on your mobile or take the second step and directly download the file.

Hey guess I have got inclined to some serious problem, after I have download the latest version of the Meego Operating Environment. I am using my netbook that was having the Meego operating environment , but yesterday when I was surfing the internet with my netbook, a message prompted on my screen such as “The updated version of the Meego 1.1.1 is available and click Ok to download”. I was very happy to see such kind of message and I instantly pressed the OK button and carried out the installation of the new version of the Meego operating environment. But the update was completed, and when I restarted my netbook, I found that my netbook was unable to start and was causing some error by going through an endless loop. So guys can some one help me to get rid of this issue as I have got allot of important work to get it done on my netbook.

I have found the reason behind, why you were facing with this kind of problem after you updated to the new Meego version. The new Meego version is still not available to run on the netbook that is having the broadcom card, this is done because of some security reason, so it is requested that if the netbook uses the broadcom card than it is better to postponed the update and wait till the company comes up with the updated version that will run on the netbook containing broadcom card as well. As far as your problem is concerned I think that you will have to again install the Meego 1.1 version of the software on your netbook to get the things back on the track.