Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Graphic editing program for Mac

Operating Systems

Old 24-01-2011

Graphic editing program for Mac

what do you use for graphics programs on your Mac's? I somehow cannot find anything. Actually regarding this I have visited many of the site and then I come to know that photoshop is god but it is very expensive. So if you know any alternative for this then please share this over here I hope this will make some changes in my case. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Old 24-01-2011

Re: Graphic editing program for Mac

So if you want to spend any money, then check out the following at times:
  • Seashore
  • LiveQuartz Image Editor (already substantial)
  • ArtRage Starter (my guess)
If you want to do but right image editing with more layers, paths, and in high resolution or CMYK (i.e. for artwork), you will not get around Photoshop. Possibly. And the older version of Photoshop, which are quite favorable. So you can go for this.
Old 24-01-2011

Do have something to edit photos using layers and levels. Since then the coral Painter is already gone. I'll bring again the Gimp, and easily test a more. Whatever suggestions you have given over here that software?s is not that much able to edit. So if you have any other suggestions then please help me. Actually I am also looking for the same suggestion. Thanks for the suggestions.
Old 24-01-2011

For the Mac, it is an easy to use, comfortable Graphics program if it is like that so you can use GraphicConverter The "almost anything" and that you can try for free. It is also as the name suggests, to convert. The network also older versions may be obtained (for older Macs). So I do not know how this creates mono but actually it is also a very good alternative if you do not like other which are given over here.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,