Thread: Windows 7 does not boot into safe mode and computer instantly reboots into normal start up

Windows 7 does not boot into safe mode and computer instantly reboots into normal start up

I have recently upgraded my system from windows vista to windows 7. I attempted to boot into safe mode on the way to uninstall a application that was worrying. The laptop loads driver but stop at classpnp.sys as well as the log on screen come into view. At this moment the laptop instantaneously reboots into usual start up. How can I resolve this, if I ever require safe mode I will have a real problem. I did not understand what the cause for this trouble is. If you have any suggestion regarding to this trouble please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 does not boot into safe mode and computer instantly reboots into normal start up

After reading your issue it seems that you are having this problem because of driver. To resolve this issue you can Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. Download Cleanup utility from Microsoft website on the way to uninstall a program. There may possibly be some problem by means of the driver and that is the cause you are not able to obtain into Safe Mode.

Re: Windows 7 does not boot into safe mode and computer instantly reboots into normal start up

I also have the similar trouble cannot boot in safe mode after updating to Windows 7. There was no issue till Windows 7 is not installed. I have no reason to go into safe mode for nowadays (luckily), however we desire on the way to be able to accomplish so if required. In my situation, I have a HP Pavilion DV6000 by 4 GB of RAM as well as Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. In a bit, you can make use of a tool like the Ultimate Boot CD for Windows to boot into a Windows PE type environment, but in safe mode is much preferred.

If you desire to attempt things, too, start to make a full backup. And Install the most recent drivers for Windows 7 or else Vista accessible and attempt Safe Mode. Try unplugging each and every one flash cards, expansion cards, USB devices; and so on furthermore test in safe mode. If your drive does not function, go into the BIOS; write down the settings, after that attempt disabling the whole thing that still permits you to start your PC. Try Safe Mode. If it works, things start to turn, one by one, between the two tests to find out the trouble device, also the replacement of his driver to Microsoft driver to distinguish if it can be fixed permanently. If none of the above activities, it is expected the video driver. Attempt to replace with the generic version of Microsoft. If none of this resolves your machine or else make it worse, to restore the backup you made .

Thanks for your suggestions bit finally I found out that my laptop did not like having 4 Gig of RAM and at what time I condensed the memory to 2 Gig, it functioned in safe mode. I still believe it is a video driver problem, since my system shares other system RAM for the video card; however my system is not made for Windows 7, as a result is not officially supported. Anyhow, attempt reducing the RAM in your laptop to 2 gig or less, after that try booting in Safe mode.