Thread: Reboot Loop in Windows 7 Reboot loop and Safe mode doesn't work

Reboot Loop in Windows 7 Reboot loop and Safe mode doesn't work

Hi I have a Windows 7 Ultimate version installed (Format hard drive before installation).During the install it should start a new time and a final again but if he now wants to boot from the first time he comes to hard drive where the normal Windows animation and then restarts and how it works then keep going. Safe mode is not because he comes up to the file and ready disk.sys. Hope for help.
    My system specification:

Intel Pentium Quad @ 3,0 Ghz
    4GB of RAM
    Asus P5W DH Deluxe
    Radeon HD 4870

Re: Reboot Loop in Windows 7 Reboot loop and Safe mode doesn't work

Do you have any drivers for your controller times have been integrated via F6 during setup? The start in Safe mode hangs during the Disk.sys implies that there could be a trouble by means of the controller. Possibly - if not gifts - the controller in the BIOS set to AHCI and install, might be even incorporate the driver by F6. As it turns out - Windows 7 is liable to decline to start at what time it was installed and the controller in the BIOS was on IDE. Windows detects the capabilities of the controller and its drivers for AHCI bind one - because there is obviously a conflict that can stop the boot process. If you can bring no solution to this possible - your BIOS is up to date?

The similar thing I experienced with a friend for the reason that we wanted to install Windows 7 32bit. Installation is successful, on one occasion the loading screen disappears; it starts for 3 seconds, the surface and restart immediately. Any possibilities (new installation as safe mode brought no solution.Thank you for any suggestion. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

This is a workaround that functions for us:
    1. You will need to delete bootcat.cashe. To delete this file go to C:\windows->system32->codeintegrity on broken computer. The file is 384 bytes at what time not working and 2,344,056 at what time OK. This file will be eecreated when booting.
    2. Copy from a good enough computer c:\windows->system32->catroot->{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE} to broken computer.
    3. Finally reboot to save the changes.

I cannot speak this is 100%, however for us with the similar hardware it appears to work find.We have not been able on the way to find out the cause for this.

The bottom line is why this take place? Lenovo had both inside and Toshiba now so much running, but at what time I started to test Windows 7 was the only corporation Edition AV has been almost entirely approved. I run Avast on some systems that have been around since the Windows 7 release and hard to use and have not had any troubles at all YET. Some messages that I checked, most running in Windows 7, but some are not, but may possibly have very dissimilar troubles and are only alike in appearance.Let's wait and see. When a machine run the patch, apply the KB981833, to perform other necessary updates, and send.