Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cyclic reboot after upgrade hard drive

Operating Systems

Old 24-01-2011

Cyclic reboot after upgrade hard drive

Hi all, I am having a Dell inspiron laptop, this sis running with windows vista OS, the machine is working fine till the last few days, but from the last three days, its starts creating a problem regarding machine starts. The machine reboots in a cyclic order, after upgrade my hard drive from 256 GB to 456 GB. Whenever I opened my machine, it starts reboot after every 2 or 3 minute. This is quite disappointing me. What should I do now, to resolve this issue? According to my knowledge I applied almost maximum the tricks to solve this, but nothing is works. I hope someone from here will surely help me about this problem.

Old 24-01-2011

Re: Cyclic reboot after upgrade hard drive

According to my knowledge the problem that you mentioned is complete sounds for the operating system, for that I would like o recommend you to reload the windows platform in your machine, in some of the cases, I found that the problem is occurred for the operating system. For that insert windows installation disk and start pressing f8 from your keyboard, it will proceed you into the installation window, from there click on install now option, firstly it will direct you to format the primary drive, and after that it will install into a fresh way. Try with this; it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.
Old 24-01-2011

Relevant issue in my Acer aspire laptop, after install windows 7 it starts a problem regarding boot the machine, and this problem occurring in a cyclic order. I basically sue my machine for internet access and for some time to play games, so the problem is start when I was installed a high definition gaming application, after install that one, whenever I tried to open my machine, it first tale few time to open this, and if struts then simply reboot in a cyclic order. I can?t understand, is it for the hardware driver? Though I am using ATI Radeon high definition graphical interface. What to do now? Is there anyone having any suggestion for me to overcome from this problem?
Old 24-01-2011

The problem may also be occurring for the start up, I was facing similar issue, after that I did a process, and by this the problem is solved. I strongly recommend you to repair the start up in your machine, for that reboot your machine and by pressing DEL button from your keyboard, it will proceed you into the windows BIOS setting window, from there look for the start up repair option, click on this option and wait till the process completes. Along with this also like to know from you that did you installed any software application program min your machine recently, some of the thorn party software applications may also create this problem. So for that I suggest you remove them from you machine by proceed in to program and features under control panel.
Old 25-01-2011

Yes might be issue that you mentioned is occurring for your graphics driver, sometimes for not compatibility with the gaming application and your machine specification, this problem may occur. For that you simply start your machine in safe mode, and ping in to the device manager, from there open the display tab, and right click on the driver name, choose update and along with this choose advanced recommended option, it will direct you to locate installation program for your machine or from any other location, locate this and start the update process with a fresh installation. Along with this I also recommend you to reload the gaming application, reboot your machine and now try to play the age in your machine. I hope this time, you will be able to play the game, and the start up problem will be overcome.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,