Thread: Startup Repair is not able to boot and repair system in Windows 7.

Startup Repair is not able to boot and repair system in Windows 7.

I was starting to utilize my PC. While I attempted to bring it out of sleep mode, it would not react. I had to power off the PC in addition to start it again. From there the PC would take me to the beginning Windows section of the Windows 7 boot as well as after that I would knowledge a black screen. While I started the PC again, I ran the Startup Repair as well as it could not solve the issue. While I attempt to boot from the Windows 7 disk the startup repair runs into the similar problem. I attempted to call the technical support for the company I buy the PC from however they are closed until Monday. Any thoughts on where I am able to continue so please help me.

Re: Startup Repair is not able to boot and repair system in Windows 7.

You have to attempt booting into the Safe Mode plus make sure if the problem persists. You have to start your system again. Then you have to press the Start key, you have to press the arrow next to the Shut Down key, as well as after that press Restart. If your PC has a only operating system installed, you have to press as well as hold the F8 key as your PC restarts. You require pressing F8 before the Windows logo come into view. If the Windows symbol comes into view, you will necessitate to effort again through waiting until the Windows logon prompt come into view, as well as then shutting down as well as starting your PC. On the Advanced Boot choice screen, utilize the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode choice you require, as well as after that press Enter. Log on to your PC with a user account that has administrator privileges.

Scan the PC for error utilizing chkdsk command in the Command Prompt from the System Recovery Options Menu. To go to the System Recovery alternative menu on your PC. You have to take out the entire floppy disks, CDs, as well as DVDs from your PC, as well as after that start your PC again utilizing the PC's power key. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, utilize the arrow button to highlight Repair your PC, as well as after that click Enter. You have to choose a keyboard layout, as well as after that press next. On the System Recovery alternative menu, you have to press a tool to open it. At the Command Prompt, type: chkdsk /r. click Enter.

If the problem continue boot into Advanced Boot alternative as well as select Disable Automatic start on system again Failure to obtain the error message select Disable Automatic Restart on system failure. Stop Windows from automatically starting again if an error causes Windows to be unsuccessful. Select this alternative merely if Windows is fixed in a loop where Windows fails, try to start it again, as well as fails again frequently.

You have to place in the Windows 7 installation disc into the disc drive, with after that start the PC. You have to click a key while the messages representing you have to click any key to boot from CD or DVD. Then you have to choose a language, a time plus currency, as well as a keyboard or input process, as well as after that press Next. Then you have to press Repair your PC. In the System Recovery alternative box, you have to select the drive of your Windows installation as well as press next. At the System Recovery alternative Box, you have to press on System Restore. Then you have to Follow the System Restore Wizard order as well as decide the suitable restore point. And press Finish to restore the computer.

I made the service “Volume Shadow Copy" to be working as well as put it on Automatic. The service System Restore is not seemed on the list. This means I still not able to perform a system restore. Regarding Norton, they do not suggest the Norton Removal Tool any longer. My laptop workings well on safe mode. I did the clean boot however the still continue. While I opened up the command line as well as typed sfc /scannow. Thank you very much for your assist, however is there whatever thing else that you might believe could assist me resolve the issue? Thanks