Thread: After Meego Installation my mobile freezes on Black Screen

After Meego Installation my mobile freezes on Black Screen

I wanted to give the 1.0 launch a shot and attempt to install it per usb on my sd card of my Asus 1000H device . Everything works well , but now it is not the installer reboots. After I select the card reader to boot from, I come across the MeeGo background image for a while and then suddenly the screen turns out to be blank, I cannot do anything as there is a black screen and nothing else , so what you think what can be the reason of the issue .

Re: After Mego Installation my mobile freezes on Black Screen

This is most probably happening since the driver numbers get altered when you remove your install media. I think following step may help you any ways. I will ask you to boot into live image, then examine the /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf on your card that you had inserted before facing the black screen error and reply me about the drive number it is attempting to boot from. It most likely is something likeAPPEND hd2 0.

Has or somebody something, make some changes in it to hd1 and boot. It is not easy to tell what driver number the system allocated to your SD card , in this case you may require to do a to do trial and error. It is also quite possible that the SD card you are trying to insert may be damaged or corrupted , os what you can do is you can insert the card in some other device and see whether it functions properly .

To run Moblin Operating system through a USB installation we are required to make some modifications to the fstab and adjoin proper device as well as stoppage setting to grub config file (referring to #7).On MeeGo USB installation, I have actuallu modified the file system table as intended it looks like ere has been some sort of changes been done in the grub configuration Can anyone please let me know how/where can I update the grub configuration for MeeGo?

Re: After Meego Installation my mobile freezes on Black Screen

Here are processes I followed to re-install the moblin v2 developer image to an external USB disk, I hope it will work for you.You will have to Boot the developer image and choose "Boot" option, since we require to do some changes after the installation. Run the liveinst by clicking the "Install to Hard Drive" desktop icon, go through the suggestions to install to your USB key or disk.In the disk choice menu, make certain you pick the accurate disk for the installation, and the similar disk to boot from.