Thread: Explorer jumps to right side off screen in Windows 7

Explorer jumps to right side off screen in Windows 7

Previously, I was using the Windows XP and recently I have switched to the Windows 7. I am having some problem with the Windows 7 that whenever I attempt to broach the open explorer as of the base tray then it automatically jumps to right side of the screen and after that it just disappears. Once this is done then I cannot bring that back to view on the screen. Can you please tell me that what is the problem with that and how this problem can be solved? If you have any idea regarding this issue then please post it over here so that I can solve the issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Explorer jumps to right side off screen in Windows 7

I think that the Windows 7 consider that the computer that you are using is having two monitors and that is why that is trying to open the Explorer window in the second monitor and you are not able to get the window. If that is the case then you can follow the steps given below and that will take the window toward the main monitor. I am using two monitors and so I can say that this will work for you. So here are the steps for that.
    1. First of all, move the mouse cursor to icon for Explorer which is near to the Start button.
    2. Now move the cursor up to the preview for Explorer window and right click on that.
    3. Choose move.
    4. After that press and hold the left arrow key in anticipation of the window moves to where you desire it to be.
    5. One it comes to right place then press enter button.

I am agreeing with the above suggestion and hope that this will help you to solve the problem. But if you don’t want to make that problem happen again then you have to disable the other monitor so that it cannot happen again.
    1. Open the control panel and select Display from there.
    2. Now click on Adjust Resolution.
    3. Click on the second monitor.
    4. Choose Disconnect this display from multiple displays menu.

There may be problem with the operating system that you have installed in your computer. Try to do the above solutions that are suggested and see if they can help you. There are more chances that it will resolve the problem for you. But if that cannot solve the issue then there may be some of the files in the installed Windows 7 that is causing the problem. So if the above solutions do not help you then you can go for the repairing of the system. Insert the OS CD and boot from that CD. Select the option to repair the system. This will replace all the corrupted or missing files from it and will solve the issue for you. Make sure that this is your last option to solve this problem If that is also not able to help you then the only option left for you is to format system and install a new copy of the operating system.

Your system may be affected by the viruses. Viruses can affect the files in the operating system and can cause the issues like this. You should install a good antivirus in your system and scan the whole computer with that. Before scanning the system, you should confirm that you are using the updated antivirus. It is not updated then there are some chances that the viruses remain in the system and your system will continue showing you the issues like this.