Thread: Cannot boot after upgrade with Nvidia 9800GTX card

Cannot boot after upgrade with Nvidia 9800GTX card

I was just upgrading my computer through the below given componts but I am not able to boot the system after the upgrade.
    • Asrock Deluxe4 AMD 890FX Motherboard
    • ADATA 6GB Memory Kit
    • Nvidia 9800GTX/GTX+ card

After that I went to the BIOS and the entire things looks fine there also. I tried by modifying the hardware configuration many times as well as resetting the cmos but all the times it comes up with the same result. I am having DDR3 RAM slot. Can you please suggest me that what is the problem with this and how can it be solved? Thank you for your reply in advance.

Re: Cannot boot after upgrade

Do you have two modules of the memory sticks? I think that the problem is with the RAM that you are using. It is possible that the RAM is not connected to the slot properly and that is the reason that it is not able to boot the system properly. My suggestion to you is to open the computer case and remove the RAM from it. Rub the connection pins of RAM with the soft cloth and this will remove the moisture if there is any on the pins. After that put that back to its place properly and try to boot the system. I hope that this will start your computer properly this time.

I would like to tell you that there is no dissimilarity while booting. I attempted through only one stick connected and also tried with 2 sticks connected. I struggled by placing the sticks inside distinct places as well as infrequently pair through altering graphics card plus resetting cmos. I would obtain it to boot up and be capable to get right of entry in bios. The 7 section displays would be seated at 20, 2A along with 38. The screen may show the GUID error as well as 0033 from timely. It was not expected although. When the system is booted to bios then it was able to detect the entire all the 6GB of ram as well as operated generally. The board is mortal RMA'd toward newegg since right now. Confidently that was at error and not RAM as I do not include some method for testing DDR3 stuff.

It cannot be said that all the memory sticks that you are using in your computer is faulty. But this is only when there is no dissimilarity with any one of the stick. So it will be better for you to check for the issue with the board. Let it be any case but if you have doubt with the RAM then you can try to RUM the memtest and see if there is any issue with the memory and fix the issue accordingly.

Re: Cannot boot after upgrade with Nvidia 9800GTX card

According to me the issue is with the lose connection of the parts. It is not able to detect something to from your computer. You should disconnect the power connection and remove all the connections that you made just now. After that, again connect them properly. After that try to boot your system and see if that can resolve the issue for you. If that is due to lose connection then this time it will be solved without any issue.