Thread: How to turn on Auto arrange option in Windows 7?

How to turn on Auto arrange option in Windows 7?

I am using Windows 7 from past 4 months. Recently I have started to face very strange problem and I have decided to discuss with you all. Well I am unable to turn on auto arrange option in windows 7. I am really frustrated since I am unable to arrange the file. I want to know that in which way I can enable auto arrange option in Windows 7. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to turn on Auto arrange option in Windows 7?

Well I am having a solution in this particular situation and I am hoping that it will help you out in this situation.
    1. Well you have to launch registry editor and go for the following registry.
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\Bags\AllFolders\Shell\
    1. You have to search for the setting file and delete the same from your computer.
    2. Now you have to add 5 keys in to General folder", "Documents folder", "Music folder", "Pictures folder" and "Videos folder".
    3. You have to export from ‘AllFolders’ and keep aside in to "AllFolders.reg".
    4. Now erase everythong from Bags.
    5. You have to import everthing from AllFolders.reg".
    6. Now delete exported AllFolders.reg.

I want to know whether you are having antivirus software on your computer. I think this problem may be caused due to virus on your system. Hence I recommend you that you should update your antivirus software and do scan your system. Also I recommend you that you should try with registry cleaner software to clear junk files and registry from your computer. I am hoping that it will help you to solve your problem.

I think there is a problem with Windows 7 in this particular situation. I suggest you that you should write to Microsoft regarding this problem. They will let you about the possible fix within reasonable period of time. I will suggest you to downgrade your system with Windows XP since there are no such problem in Windows XP which you are facing currently in Windows 7. I will definitely let you know about the more specific solution if come up with it. Thanks for reading.