Thread: "Automatically expand to current folder" is not working in windows explorer

"Automatically expand to current folder" is not working in windows explorer

I have windows 7 operating system in my asus laptop. I am facing some problem related to windows explorer. In windows explorer activating the "Automatically expand to current folder" checkbox just not work. If I navigate throughout the folders on the left pane utilizing the keyboard arrows: the right pane is supposed to follow it as well as explain the folder's content. I don’t know what to perform so please tell me some solution so that I can solve this problem

Re: "Automatically expand to current folder" is not working in windows explorer

Please attempt the following idea plus make sure if this determine your problem. You have to go to open window, after that you have to press Organize, as well as after that you have to press Folder and search options. In the Folder Options box, you have to press the General tab, as well as to show the entire folders on your PC in the navigation pane, containing your private folder, and then you have to choose the Show the entire folders check box, following this you have to press OK. To automatically expand the folder that is chosen in the folder window, now chose the automatically expand to existing folder check box, as well as after that you have to press OK.

Windows Explorer synchronization appear extremely out of order (Windows 7 64 bit, factory installed on Dell laptop).at the moment, no matter what collection I have in the above mentioned selection, no sync of the tree occur while I navigate utilizing address bar or folder view.Secondly, while at times (in the history) it has come into view to attempt expanding synching the tree view, the tree frequently scrolls the active folder out of vision. For such a necessary function it amazes me to observe it so broken for so lengthy. Please investigate as well as solve this!

The whole thing stands apart from I have found out while Windows Explorer does not synchronize. Actually, it does synchronize if not the folder is open in "Search Results" in which situation the navigation pane sits idle. This is the default act if you press on a folder in "Search Results”. The merely method around this is to right press on the folder in the Search Results list as well as select "Open folder location". I feel like this behavior to be the default. On no instance have I required the present default behavior and it reason great confusion. The problem with it scrolling the present folder not in view remains.

In Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit Registry version setting is 1, however it do not perform nuttin - by no means has. Not from day 1 of install of this Ultimate. Does not effort on any of the dozen Windows 7 factory installed I am sustaining either. Why did not Gates place his billions back into employing more IT populace to solve his rubbish software in its place of providing Microsoft clients money to useless bleeding heart feel-good "charities ?