Thread: Getting error Rundll while rebooting

Getting error Rundll while rebooting

I am getting this error I mean Rundll error. And this error I am getting from two days. Regarding this I have tried many of the solution but none of them work in my case. So please help me in order to fix this issue. Actually at the time of rebooting my system it shows me Rundll issue. So what should I do in order to get rid from this issue? If you have any suggestion then please try to post this as soon as it is possible. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Getting error Rundll while rebooting

Do not try to fix your Windows registry and improve them. A mistake can cause your system to stop functioning. If that happens, you cannot with your back, because not even start Windows. If you are thinking is calculated by calling a technician, you Hundreds of dollars that you do not. What will you do to fix your PC, and I'll tell you where to get on this program and how to use it. So you will simply get the information on to the official website of windows and regarding there are article so from there you will get idea that how to fix this issue.

The program that you need is to correct a registry cleaner or registry. This program will scan your PC for broken or missing critical files and fix them all. Just a few clicks and you have set your PC and you can set the program for free! I'm sure you prefer to rent instead of paying two hundred dollars to the engineer.

Simply copy the original file is the path that tells you the error. In your case would be to copy the file "INSTALL ~ ADLL" to "C: \ users \ Username \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \". Just Unload the file "INSTALL ~ ADLL" to any page you find on Google and copy it to the path that tells you the error that is "C: \ users \ Username \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \" Once copied, go to Run (if you have Windows 7 just go to Start and put what I'm going to say in the search box below) and put the following: regsvr32 FileName.dll And give Ok or OK, so you quit. Once you have done this already installed again. So like this also you can fix this issue.

Thank you very much for your help. Could not find the file. Windows7 DLL for Internet, however I resolved my problem with "restore the computer to a previous point." Since I have not ran it to have trouble at the start, so I guess it is resolved. Once again thank you very much for your dedication! So if any other going through the same issue then they can go for this solution.