Thread: Windows 7: when I open a program/window, it opens in the background instead of the foreground

Windows 7: when I open a program/window, it opens in the background instead of the foreground

When I go to a program/window, at times it opens in the background in its place of the foreground in addition to i have to press the program/window to create it active. Sometimes they open as minimized. as well, after a restart as well as a login, I open up internet explorer plus the gadgets (clock, calendar, etc) stay on top even although "always on top is" disabled. So annoying. Does anybody know a answer to this problem or have the similar issue?

Re: Windows 7: when I open a program/window, it opens in the background instead of the foreground

I assume the focus changes in windows 7 are still broader than explain above, however is not able to always place my finger on what’s different. One thing I observe (but not certain exactly the sequence in receiving there), in an explorer window, I imagine to have focus in the files part, however am regularly in the navigation pane. Quick arrow-downs or page-downs change the navigation point which makes worse the unique annoyance. Part of the annoyance is change-in-general. I am attempting to seem passed that as well as observe if there is an apparent improvement lurking, however I think not.

Re: Windows 7: when I open a program/window, it opens in the background instead of the foreground

I observe another example of unexpected focus. Maybe this is a different issue than OP. In an explorer window, if I press the Date-Modified column to sort (a very general occurrence for me reason of the strange sorting windows 7 persist on doing), I imagine that I be supposed to have focus in that part of the window, however I do not. I press Page Down as well as whoops. Focus is in the navigation pane as well as now navigation pane plus file area are out of sync plus I have to scroll to go back. In addition to press to gain focus.

I have a same problem like you, I do not recognize whether it is the similar as the OP however if I go to outlook (for case) as well as after that winamp (for case), I will go back to outlook begin scrolling my mail as well as after that winamp will take focus for no obvious cause, this occur in a lot of application (mainly while gaming) however those too I have open approximately the entire the time so its most visible, video here anyhow