Thread: After Installing Windows 7 Ultimate getting Blue Screen

After Installing Windows 7 Ultimate getting Blue Screen

Hi, About a 3 / 4 year I got myself a new graphics card indulgence. A super part, fast and powerful - I was really pleased. I had then installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP2. After about 2-3 days I had the first blue screen, after reading the error message and 2 hours of Goggling, I realized it must lie on the graphics card driver. It looked quite logical, since the card was new and the system ran flawlessly before, therefore on the Nvidia driver and looked for new page. There was also what I installed immediately. But this brought me to restart the computer a blue screen with the same error message. This is repeated every 2 - 3-start. Otherwise, the computer went through without problems for a long time. So I went back to Google for a solution. After some time, I read again and again the number of users with Nvidia on Windows 7 Problems of this kind had cards and Nvidia solution to this problem has none.

Re: After Installing Windows 7 Ultimate getting Blue Screen

This may be the issue of Memory corruption or bad driver, or else damaged hardware for example RAM. I will recommend you to try to run chkdsk on all partitions. Allow the chkdsk to complete on every partition and observe if it get rid of this issue.It can be useful to make use of Driver Verifier. On the way to enable Driver Verifier, Start verifier.exe and click OK and now create standard settings. Click next and select the driver names from a record. After selecting the driver name click next->sort by Provider->choose all non-Microsoft drivers and now click on Finish, and OK your approach out of the dialog.After that, reboot as well as make use of the system as you usually would, furthermore wait for a trouble. Inside the event that the system does not start entirely after enabling driver verifier, try to boot into Safe Mode as well as run driver verifier, plus inform it to delete the change.

Think about verifying memory by means of Windows Memory Diagnostic or else memtest86. Note down that memory which passes tests is not essentially fine memory - it presently has not unsuccessful a test. Think about systematically removing RAM from the system - run through a pair of modules for whilst, as well as observe how things go. After that attempt the other modules. Other general suggestions incorporate ensuring drivers are advanced (counting video drivers), and ensuring that you are making use of the most recent BIOS.

I as well have been having frequent Blue Screen of Death after upgrading to Windows 7 ultimate through my Intel Core 2 Processor within a SONY Vaio laptop. The Blue Screen of Death has been quite random as well as present dissimilar reasons. Previous night during shutdown I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION moreover this morning at what time starting up I get a BAD_POOL_HEADER.As mentioned above I will try to run chkdsk as well as memtest86 and attempt to perform the DriverVerifier. Can you inform me how to examine and or else upload the minidump files or whatsoever you observe here with the bug check information? Your suggestion would be appreciated.