Thread: Installing and activating Fryrender application in Windows Vista and Windows 7

Installing and activating Fryrender application in Windows Vista and Windows 7

Hello people I have got a desktop system in which I have installed both the Windows 7 and Windows Vista operating system as I have implemented dual boot system , I want to install a few application in both the operating system , but I am mostly concerned with the Fryrender applcatio under both the platform , but I am not sure that it will work properly , so can you please guide me how I will be able to cope up with that application.

re: Installing and activating Fryrender application in Windows Vista and Windows 7

The fryrender application comes in two variant installers: one is meant for the 32-bit edition and another is meant for the 64-bit edition. When you install fryrender in your system, the installer will create a duplicate copy of the or you can say a replica of the impartial application, the plugins and the correlated certification to a folder structure embedded at the Destination folder given in the installer dialog, which is being stored at the location c:\randomcontrol\fryrender and this is stored at that location by default .

re: Installing and activating Fryrender application in Windows Vista and Windows 7

The installation procedure is simple: once you have given the Destination folder, select by clicking on the Install button, and stay as it is for the installer to come to an end. But if there are some errors during the procedure, they will be shown under Errors record. When the installation is performed effectively, close up the installer box. When the software is installed, a new arbitrary Control access will be formed on your Windows programs catalog. It holds a nested FRYRENDER (32 /64-bit) grouping the certification files, a shortcut for the impartial software , and an additional to uninstall RandomControl fryrender from your computer .

Microsoft Windows Vista users require to bear in mind that fryrender’s setup should be installed with administrator privileges, as it installs one system .DLL (frysdk32.dll/frysdk64.dll) which is shared by all the plugins. There are two methods to execute an executable as an administrator:
    • You can immobilize Vista’s User Accounts Control (UAC) prior to running fryrender’s setup.
    • You will right-click on fryrender’s setup and choose “Run as Aministrator”.