Thread: Windows 7 error : There are no more files

Windows 7 error : There are no more files

I have recently installed the Windows 7 operating system and I am having issue on this machine while trying to save any files on C Drive. Let me mention that I am the only user on this windows 7 laptop. There is something strange on this machine as when I am trying to modify any file then it indicates that I am not permitted. Suppose I have created one TXT file on C drive and saved it. Then if I try to rename it then it says that Save as : There are no more files. What is this?

Re: Windows 7 error : There are no more files

After installing or uninstalling programs, files systems can be modified. The software in question has perhaps overwhelmed with his own files, at least lately, or was deleted by uninstalling. Missing a dll for example, can cause many failures, and find a dll in its original version is not always obvious. The utility SFC , System File Checker will verify the changes in Windows system files and replace them. The program is already installed in Windows, you'll still need your installation CD.

I was quietly typing dozens of pages of documents on Wordpad, and reached the last line of my story...I could not finish because a power cut...It was a very important text and I wanted to know if there was a way to recover it because obviously I have not had time to register...Cannot we do a "back" a few hours or...You would be generous greatly if you could help me find this document, and yet so important! Thank you very in advance!

You must go into Windows Explorer change the Display option (include hidden files). Search the directory documents and settings / user / application data / microsoft / word or excel or other file and open the corresponding time and date modified for the last ten minutes of good work that was underway (ie: the program saves automatically every 10 minutes just before the famous see cut) (worst case open all the files on it) and open the file at this time with Excel or Word or application in question and that's it played. I had the same problem with a file of great importance I think it worked for you hopefully.

That is, if you added a job to open a word document from a mailbox, registered as and, but without having first been registered under and that you are unable to find your docs. Go to web page, Go to "tools", Go to Internet Options. In the tab "General", there is a frame "temporary files". Go to "Settings", And do "view files". You will see through all the cookies a Word file or Excel, or anything that you saved, it will not have the same name, but numbers and letters. Do "copy" and paste it on your desktop or whatever, it will regain the good name he had on the attachment in the message. Then, voila, you have to find this file, it'll just open it! Good luck to all.