Thread: Search Indexes are broken on Windows 7 Libraries

Search Indexes are broken on Windows 7 Libraries

I have installed Windows 7 x64 on my computer. I am facing an issue while I try to search libraries especially when I try to search picture and video libraries. Simply I was unable to search this libraries. I have tried with changing the search index but it did not help me. I think there is a bug in this particular situation since I have same thing on other system but it did not work at all. So I requesting to all of you to post your reply as soon as possible so that I can fix the problem. Thanks in advance.

re: Search Indexes are broken on Windows 7 Libraries

I think I know the root cause of this particular problem. Well you are facing this problem due to corruption of the index. Basically issue begins when you modify the settings of the index settings. I think you can fix the problem by simply creating a new user profile and organize the library with new user profile. Also I recommend you that you should not modify the index settings once you have done with creating of user profile and organizing the libraries on your computer. I am hoping that any of above solution will help you out from this problem.

Well I am a having solution to fix your problem I am hoping it will help you out. First of all you have to create new library in to existing library. Now you have to optimize by the content which is contained by the folder. Now both the library will display all the photos on it. Now you have to simply delete the new library from your computer and remaining old library will work fine.

Well I think you should use indexing troubleshooter in this situation. To launch the troubleshooter you have to click on the start button and go to control panel. Now you have to enter troubleshooter in to search box. Now click on the Troubleshooting. You have to go for View all now click on Search and Indexing. I am hoping the indexing trouble shooter will help you out from this situation. Wish you all the best