Thread: Synchronizing open folder with the left pane of the Windows Explorer

Synchronizing open folder with the left pane of the Windows Explorer

I am using currently using Windows 7 on my computer. I want to know that how can I synchronize the tree of the left pane in the explorer with the folder which you have open in the right side pane. Well I often require moving between the hierarchies of the folders. Also opening the numerous levels of tree in to left pane manually is quite frustrating. Please help me out if you have any solution on this particular situation

Re: Synchronizing open folder with the left pane of the Windows Explorer

Well I am not getting what you are wanted to say. Also you have provided very less details about the problem in your post. Well I want to know in which way you were previously synchronizing the folder in to your windows explorer. Please let me know the answer of the question so that I can tell you which further steps should be taken to solve the matter. I am hoping that you will prompt reply of the question.

I am having settings which I am going to post over here so that you can get benefit of this setting. Well first of all you have to browse to Folder Options. Now go to the General in to Folder Option. Now go to the Navigation Pane and click on the automatically expand to current folder. Well I let you know that it’s a temporary setting which I have posted here. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the matter.

I am having solution which slightly different which is mentioned in to the previous reply. When you right click on the empty space in the left pane you will see a context menu on the screen. You will find two options which are "Show all folders" and "Expand to current folder". You have to choose second option that is Expand to current folder to synchronize with left pane. Well according to it is the best solution for your requirement

Well I was also stuck in to the same problem which you have mentioned in to your post. By default Windows explorer has two panes and only one address bar. When you launch explorer and browse by simply clicking on the right pane. The address bar remains sync however folder tree in the left pane remains as it was in beginning. I think there is a situation when you needed all of there should be in the same folder to make navigation easy.