Thread: PC continuously reboots after going through various sites

PC continuously reboots after going through various sites

In the last number of days, I have establish that if I visit various file hosting sites (e.g. Hotmarch.com) or several blogs with links to file host sites, my computer will unexpectedly just go to the black screen as well as reboot. A variety of scans have tried by me but no malware, but I am certain there must be some malware at the root of this cause. I have initiate that if I update my browser (like lately I changed to the most recent beta of Firefox) it's very well for a short while, but then almost immediately enough it come about again. Your recommendation would be most salutation. I encircle the relevant logs below. Thank you for your time. My anti-malware software is Zone Alarm free firewall, Avast! free antivirus, and Super AntiSpyware (subscription). My OS is Windows XP Home.

Re: PC continuously reboots after going through various sites

If your PC constantly reboots while running, or if you observe the flash of a blue display on the desktop before it reboot, then Windows is in a condition where the only method it can attempt to fix itself is during rebooting time. While these will effort with the infrequent system crash, it will not solve the issue if there is a radical hardware or software problem. In its place, your machine will appear to be fixed in a loop of starting up, booming as well as rebooting. The key to solving this kind of problem is capturing the crash note that is flashing on the screen. You can also attempt to perform a Flash Memory scan in MalwareBytes hope it may delete some unnecessary files from your system that causing that the system to restart.

Now when your PC restarts, you should observe the puzzling Blue Screen of Death beside with an error code. You can investigate for the exact scenery of that code as well as take procedures to determine it. Depending on the fault, you might attempt rebooting into safe mode or can remove the temporary windows files which are not necessary for the windows to run and tapping F8 while booting as well as successively a System Restore to setback your computer back to a time when it was working well. Or you might run the mistake inspection utility in Windows to scan your computer’s hard drive for problem. You might also perform an accepted program called Memtest86 to scan your computer’s RAM for errors that possibly will be causing system stability issues.

I unexpectedly establish that I could not attach to any web page using either Firefox or Internet explorer. I was evenly connected with the internet, and my uTorrent app regularly downloads as well as uploaded normally. So I tried a system restore, and even though it comes into view to work at first, a note appeared on start-up to utter that Windows was not capable to restore to the chosen point. So I tried an additional earlier re-establish point, and that provide the same message. I just could not surf the web - no page might be originate. Then I went through the common scans/clean-ups suggested by this site, and fortunately I have web access again. But the restarts continuously for me so please me sort out the problem.

I think that there is some problem with the host sites where you are logging because pc never restarts whenever go to any sites. I think that there must some temporary internet file present inside the computer where you had visited previously. So you can try it to delete the files as soon as possible from your computer. And check it whether you facing same problem or not. It may happen that the sites that you have visited may not trustful in terms of windows firewall and hence it is continuously restarting your system. So check it out properly in order to solve your problem.