Thread: Windows 7: Not able to logon into my wireless network

Windows 7: Not able to logon into my wireless network

I am not able to log on into my windows 7 compatible machine; this is compatible with wireless connectivity. The machine is not allowed me to enter into machine whenever I tried to connect my machine with wireless network service. This problem occurring from last two weeks. Whenever I tried to connect my machine with wireless network, it flashes a message that there is no network, though sometimes it can detect but not able to connect my machine with that. Is there anyone having any idea on this issue, any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Windows 7: Not able to logon into my wireless network

As per my knowledge regarding this problem, this type of problem occurring mostly for wireless network driver, because for some of the other software application, this driver application can be corrupted or damaged. So it is difficult to search which one is the cause of this problem, but there should be the wireless driver problem, so I recommend you to reload the driver application in your machine, for that run the installation program, at the first it will remove the existing one and then freshly install eth driver application in your machine, reboot your machine and now try to connect it with the network.

I think by the other software application program your windows file(s) might be corrupted, for that I suggest you to up to date the operating system version, so regarding this, you must click on the windows update option from start menu, it will automatically collect update version file from official web site. And will direct you to install them into your machine. Try with this; I hope this will surely help you to resolve the issue. Some of the windows operating system files are collaborating with different hardware drivers, so I think there might be any file is missing from your program folder, which was collaborate with operating system.

According to my opinion, also think there must be any issue with the wireless network router driver which is installed in your machine, but before that I recommend you to make sure that all other network settings in your machine are properly configured. If everything is ok over there, then I recommend you to update the driver version there some of the problems are solved by update the driver application version. For that proceed in to device manager, from there locate the desire driver, and right click on it, and choose update option. I hope by this you will be able to overcome from the problem.