Thread: cannot access installed programs

cannot access installed programs

I have some odd difficulty by means of my computer. But my trouble is that a lot of of the installed programs is not visible after few days. After this notification I tried to install the software again and this time once more it informed me that I have previously installed this except I am not able to observe that anyplace within my computer. I want to ask that if there someone who faced the same difficulty? If you be acquainted with the fix, then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: cannot access installed programs

I believe that you require performing the system restore on your computer. If you want to restore the system then you can go to the system tools and from there you will be able to run the system tools. In that you have to choose the date previous to the date when the program was accessible to you and afterward do the restore to that date. This will place the entire the settings and every other things to that point of date. There is extra probability that it will resolve the difficulty which you are facing.

There may be a number of of the files in your computer operating system that are missing otherwise corrupted. Therefore you are facing the problems similar to this. You have to run the System File checker and I think that this can solve the problem for you. To accomplish this, first click on start along with run. In the text box of run type sfc /scannow. After that press enter button. And this will carry out the thing that you want. I expect that this will resolve the difficulty.

Your system may contain some virus and that is causing issue so that the installed files are not visible to you.. You have to scan the whole system by means of some antivirus that should be updated and if it finds some virus within the system then clean or remove that. Once it is done with this then you should reboot the system and I am quite sure that the program will run fine this time if that is related to the virus infection in the system.

Your operating system ma y be corrupted and so this is showing you the issues. First of all, you should confirm for the above possibilities and see if the provided solution helps you or not. If that does not help you and other possible solutions are also useless then you can go for the complete installation of the operating system. But make sure that this should be the final solution for the issue.