Thread: How to DeActivate the Windows 7 For Again Activation

How to DeActivate the Windows 7 For Again Activation

Hi, I am having a problem with my Windows 7 activation. I have installed Windows 7 on my computer and then due to some reason the blue screen error was appearing on my computer, so to solve it I move back to the Windows vista. Before moving to Vista, I have activated the Windows 7, So, now I want to deactivate the Windows 7, so it can be used by friend of me by again activating. So, is there any way to do this. If yes then please help me to achieve that.

Re: How to DeActivate the Windows 7 For Again Activation

Hi, this is quiet simple to deactivate the Windows from your computer. You just need to call the Microsoft and tell them your problem. You can call to Microsoft using the "manual" activation method and after calling them just explain your problem to them and I think they will solve your problem. So, just make call to the Microsoft and solve your problem.

I don't know how to deactivate the MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 Operating System from the computer. But, when I search on internet, I come to know that by using the following steps you can deactivate the Windows 7. So, use the steps below to solve your problem.

• Start Command Prompt from administrator account.
    • Enter the following key and then press ener:
    • slmgr.vbs -ipk 3YFJ7-3486F-7488V-3VDMF-2PJMW
    • Wait a few seconds to a minute to deactivate Windows 7.
    • You will get the pop up related to deactivation.
    • Done.

Hi, Similar problem is faced by me also. I have installed the windows 7 on my computer and activated it. But now when I am installing the same on my Laptop it is giving me the error while using the same activation key. And I don't want to use money for doing this. So, if there is any way from which I can get the solution regarding this, then I will be thankful to you. So, please help me to get rid of this problem.

I think you have only one option left to Deactivate and Activate on other machine you can use the other License from the Microsoft. So, just buy the new license from the microsoft for your friends machine and tell him to use that new license key to again activate the Windows 7 on the computer. I think there is no other way to solve this problem. So, it is helpful and simple way to again activate the windows 7.

Hello, the problem which you have posted regarding the Deactivation of the Windows 7 from your computer and then again activate it to your friends computer can be solve by making call to the Microsoft service center. You can tell them to deactivate the Windows 7 from your machine. So, that your friend will be able to activate with the use of the same activation key. So, call to Microsoft and it will solve your problem.

Hi, i have a problem, i tried to type in the deactivation key, however, there was an error message of 0xC004F050 that appears. What can i do to deactivate my the Windows 7 from my pc.. please help

Quote Originally Posted by kd@123 View Post
    Hi, i have a problem, i tried to type in the deactivation key, however, there was an error message of 0xC004F050 that appears. What can i do to deactivate my the Windows 7 from my pc.. please help
    Probably the error code "0xC004F050" occurs when you are using Product key, KMS or a MAK in more than 1 PC for activation or Deactivation. So first make sure, you are using the proper serial key that is just for your PC.

Anyways, if you are unable to do the task in this way, than better directly call Microsoft and tell them to do the same, as mention in the 2nd post of this thread.