Thread: Unable to do USB booting by using the Linpus Lite

Unable to do USB booting by using the Linpus Lite

I am trying to install the Linpus Lite by using the USB. I have downloaded the Linpus Lite from the official website. I have done lots of things to fix the matter of mine but all the efforts of mine were fruitless. Let me know if you are having the same problem like. Any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to do USB booting by using the Linpus Lite

Well looking at the problem of yours I wanted to know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have done any changes on the system? I am suspecting that there could be a virus attack on the computer of yours? So tell me which antivirus program do you have installed on the computer? have you ever tried the above mentioned thing with any other version of Linux? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned thing and I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the .iso which you have downloaded from the official website. I recommend that you should visit the official website and simply download the .iso file again on the computer of yours. you should burn the DVD and you should the same for the installation of the operating system and see whether it is making any difference into the situation of yours.

In this particular situation I think you have to play with the menu of Unetbootin. I mean you should try to install the operating system by using either Default and Linpus. Also use the power button of the device which you are using. If there is no change in the situation than I am suspecting that there is a compatibility issue with the hardware and the operating system which are looking to install on the computer of yours.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here and I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the operating system which you are looking to install on the computer of yours. you should simply contact the developer of the operating system and file bug report to them. They will work on the same and they will release the patch which you should apply to fix the matter of yours.