Thread: Windows 7 English version cannot display my Chinese filenames

Windows 7 English version cannot display my Chinese filenames

Friends of the family computer are in English version of windows 7. After the Microsoft Web site to check out that windows 7 Home Edition does not support multiple languages. And he did not set before Simplified Chinese to Non-Unicode. So he came from a friend that copy the entire folder, probably thousands Simplified Chinese file names are jumbled (only the file name is jumbled, the document is not garbled) would now like to put all the file names can be displayed properly.

Re: Windows 7 English version cannot display my Chinese filenames

Try the following methods:
    1. Change the Simplified Chinese as the Non-Unicode, this will change the new copy of the documents with the Simplified Chinese normal.
    2. The file copying the Simplified Chinese system.
    3. You can also try the entire system to the Simplified Chinese (some from the mess on the search network software). It is best to change the way a batch.
    If this does not resolve the issue please let me know.

Attempt to rename the file, so if you be able to rename. Run cmd(command prompt) to open the Task Manager to end the explorer process, switch to the cmd (command prompt) , enter the state "Del file name" files can be deleted after, this method applies only to rename the file. During the operation to close all other programs not related. If you are prompted to rename the file "Access denied", then in the cmd mode "chkdsk / f" command to check and repair disk errors.

If you discover a disk error occurs, the average error can all be repaired, after the completion of the repair can remove garbage files. Occasionally, because of the partition file for the system garbage area, the system will prompt "Another process is called the volume, whether you desire to verify the next boot volume?" I will advise running chkdsk command in this means by means of the Windows installation disk guidance systems, the option of the newly installed windows interface, press "R" repair existing systems into the command prompt, where the run "chkdsk / f" command. I have tested, so that further successful than running under the Windows cmd mode much better. To run "fixmbr" command to repair the partition table . Repair system can as well be other troubles.