Thread: Windows 7: network key not working

Windows 7: network key not working

I am using a windows 7 premium OS compatible Acer aspire laptop, which i basically use for internet access from both of my official and home network. I am using this machine from approx more than a year. I am using a secure authentication network service at my home. There is no problem with the network service also with the machine till last few days back. But now from last two days I am facing a problem in my machine with the network connectivity, I usually enter my network secret key, whenever I tried to connect my machine with network. Now the problem is, when I enter the network key it says that, the windows cannot fine the windows cannot find the network to put the key. I can’t understand what this message means. I hope someone from here will definitely help me to overcome from this problem.

Re: Windows 7: network key not working

I think the error message that you mentioned in your post, is occurring for windows platform. So might be there is any issue with the windows version that you are using. Sometimes, for missing some of the windows files, those are collaborating with wireless connectivity, this problem may occur. So according to that I would like o suggest you to reinstall windows platform in your machine, along with that you also need to install the wireless driver for the router that you are using. I hope this will de4fuinitely help you, if there is any issue with operating system.

According to me I will suggest you to remove the wireless driver existing version from your machine; I was facing relevant issue in my machine, which was for the driver that I found after a deep search. And then I simply visit into manufacturer web site and from there download the latest version of driver application program. Go through this, download the latest version of driver installation program, according to your machine specification and also which compatible with operating system version.

I recommend you to do windows repair process, for that insert windows operating system installation disk into the CD ROM drive, and start pressing f8 after, Manufacturer logo will appear in to the screen. It will proceed you into the installation process window, from there choose windows repair option, this will take few times to complete the process, wait till the process completes. Reboot your machine, along with that you might be also require to install the driver application program again ion your machine, if needed the do it and start connect your machine with the network, by using network authentication key.