Thread: Android 2.1 update in south Africa

Android 2.1 update in south Africa

I stay in south Africa and i am not having much information whether the necessary update for the android 2.1 is there available in this country. Since I don’t have the desired information so I thought I would post here hoping to get some information here. Well I am not a techie person so it would be grateful if you can help me with this. I have a sony x10 mini cell phone and currently I am using the android 1.6 operating system.

Re: Android 2.1 update in south Africa

Yes it has definitely released and you can go and get your phone updated with the android 2.1 operating system. Even I have updated with the 2.1 recently and I am very impressed with its features. So my definite advice would be to go with this product. You can search the sony xperia page for more information on updates. So you can accordingly get the necessary news regarding the updates. Hope you have got the necessary solution here.

Well talking about the android 2.1 even 2,2 is released but the sad part is that you cannot update it using the sony xperia x10 mini. In case you want more information on the updates you will get more information on the xperia page. so you can get the necessary information there also. as per your question is concerned the update for the android 2.1 is available and you can get the necessary update from the sony website.

OK thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given. Well let me tell you i was able to successfully update my phone with the 2.1 android and my phone is running good and much better than the previous version. It also has more tools that helps me a lot to do the work. So thanks a lot for sharing the valuable information with me. It was a indeed a great help from your side. also do keep me posted about the latest updates that are available for the phone.