Thread: Moving the files without using drag and drop in Windows 7

Moving the files without using drag and drop in Windows 7

I have installed Windows 7 on my computer. I want to know whether there is a way to move file without using drag and drop in windows 7. However I know that I can move the file using right clicking on the folder and choosing copy/move file in Windows 7. Well it is the simplest way to do this. Well we can do drag and drop while we are moving file or folders to external media. If you are having any idea about this situation please reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: Moving the files without using drag and drop in Windows 7

Well if you are interested with the usage of third party application then I am suggesting you that you should download Ultimate Windows Tweaker v 2.0 from the internet. Well it is compatible for both 32x and 64x version. It’s a application tool which allows you to make your system customizable to fulfill your need. With doing some clicks you can make your system more secure and faster.You have run this tool as Administrator of the system

Looking at your situation at I think you should use xplorer². Well it is available for free on the internet. It’s a file manager software to which has simplicity of the Windows explorer. Its available for free on the internet. Well it doesn’t need and installation and also you can run this software from the USB drive. It allows you to browse anywhere in the folder or file. It allows you to synchronize the folder. It allows you to previews various media such as picture, video, music.

Well I am following steps that you can try to fulfill your requirement and I am hoping that it will help you out.
    1. You have to open the desired folder from where you wanted to copy files or folders.
    2. Now press Ctrl key and left click on the desired files to copy the files.
    3. Now you have to press Ctrl and C from the keyboard to copy the file.
    4. Now open the desired folder where you wanted to move all the copied files.
    5. You have to press Ctrl and V to paste the files.
    I am hoping above mentioned steps will be helpful to you.

I was having problem when I tried to copy file while I was doing right click on the folder. Well I have searched a lot on the Google to solve the issue. Finally I got Right-Click Extender on the internet. Its freeware and it is developed for the people who are having issue with right click in Windows 7. It allows you to add more features in the right click menu. It is compatible with both Windows 7 and Windows XP.