Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

FAX SERVER 2003 SBS - incompatible with Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 16-01-2011

FAX SERVER 2003 SBS - incompatible with Windows 7

I set up a Fax Server on Windows SBS 2003 As long as I used PC with XP Pro and configure the shared fax, everything ok. I can see incoming faxes and send and I can send faxes easily. Since I put on a PC with Windows 7, I see the fax, I see the fax arrived. But I cannot send fax it gives me error . so in order to get free from this kind of issue what should I do.

Old 16-01-2011

Re: FAX SERVER 2003 SBS - incompatible with Windows 7

I can assume that you managed to solve the problem? Because for this the solution is very simple. Actually it is happen because of the older driver. So you just uninstall that and install the latest driver and reboot your PC it will fix this issue. Please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.
Old 16-01-2011

The system is automated OS. The modem is installed on the server and the fax is easily seen from any other PC with Win XP the fax is shared and when I select the network and automatically installs the resource I manage. So I can see the received faxes on the server or automatically sent from various places. With Windows 7, I received the fax but if I try to send tells me that this is not the device. I hope I was clear. So if anybody has proper solution for this so just suggest me.
Old 16-01-2011

I am also going through the same issue and regarding this The solution which is given over here I have attempted that and before attempting that the good thing is that my problem acquire fixed and regarding this I am extremely happy. For the reason that I have faced this subject from long time and regarding this I have visited a lot of the forum site but unable to obtain the appropriate solution for this but after trying the solution which is given over here my issue gets absolutely fixed. So I am just thankful for this.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , , ,