Thread: PC running extremely slow suddenly

PC running extremely slow suddenly

I downloaded the ccleaner and install it. The analysis of the hard drive which carried out smoothly, but when I tried to repair the defects found, was the error message: "File is damaged Please make CHKDSK! I rebooted the PC to perform this check. After this it had checked and restarted, andinvited me to the desktop, after which the screen goes black and the PC showed no reaction. After several tries I got the boot error message: "Windows cannot start because the file ntoskrnl.exe is missing or corrupt" Have tried to copy them over the counter preparation console to the PC, but this was also unsuccessful. My final solution, I saw it, new Windows what I but the first attempt only the error message: "Disk cannot be formatted as it is possibly corrupt" brought. Tried it with another Windows XP CD and Windows has been successfully installed newly. Now I have the same problem as before, it is just extremely slow. Things to do now? Thanks for helping in advance.

Re: PC running extremely slow suddenly

This looks like a disk problem. Download the latest trial version of AIDA64 Extreme (formerly named Everest Ultimate known as) down and check out so that the SMART values of hard drive (disk -> SMART). Is at the entries with the IDs 05/C5/C6 (the others are still not that important) greater in the column data value is zero? If so (only), please post here a screenshot of the SMART values.

I am also going through the same issue and in this there is no possibility for me the hard drive replaced. Even the now built-in hard drive is only a used copy that I get me directly run by the IT dealer had to leave because this type of hard drive is not manufactured anymore apparently. However, I have no idea what type hard drive this is accurate. I would be here again in need of help. I would therefore prefer to start first attempt to improve the condition of the plate, so that they can muster at least I until a new board up and running again fairly good.

The drive would probably not suit technically, but I think the number of hours is too high even for a mobile drive, which was probably exposed during their working life a whole lot of vibrations. I would not buy them. And I am also looking for the same solution and I assure you that soon we will get the better solution in order to get rid from this kind of issue.