Thread: Getting “error 0xE0000227” after installing Realtek HD audio on windows XP

Getting “error 0xE0000227” after installing Realtek HD audio on windows XP

I have a massive issue after installing Realtek HD audio on my system which is running on windows xp sp3. Before installing this my system was running fine and in that there was not any kind of sound issue but after installing this sometimes when I start my PC so at that time I get sound and sometimes unable to get any sound. So I think it is happening because of the loose connection so I have checked that but it is not happening because of lose connection. So what to do in order to get rid from this issue. And it displays me an error code: 0xE0000227. So help me.

Re: Getting “error 0xE0000227” after installing Realtek HD audio on windows XP

When your computer has a disagreement flanked by SP3 and Realtek HD audio, right-tick My Computer, choose Properties, tick the Hardware tab and click Device Manager, double-tick to calculate Sound, video and games, you are able to observe there is a black exclamation point in a yellow circle next Realtek High Definition Audio. So you just attempt to reinstall the driver. I am sure you will get the fix for your issue.

This difficulty was able to occur only to Realtek High Definition Audio and Realtek AC97 audio users would not at all have faced like this kind of difficulty. You are able to solve this disagreement by altering this SP3 to SP2. But I think this solution you have to try in the last. I also keep you updated regarding this if I egt any better solution than this. And the solution which is the given in the previous reply you can also go for the solution.

You can fix this issue by following the step which is I have given over here. And the solution is:
    1. Tick Start and choose Run.
    2. Type "regedit" to unlock the registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Windows, place the DWORD value CSDVerision. If the hexadecimal is 100, the algorithm is 256, this is the version of Service Pack 1, if the hexadecimal value is 200, the algorithm is 512, this is the version of Service Pack 2, if the hexadecimal value is 300, algorithm is 768, this is the version of Service Pack 3 .
    3. At the present you require to alter the hex to 200 and start the computer after doing this, then the version of the system would be rolled to SP2.
    4. To confirm this info system is distorted, you are able to right click on My Computer and choose Properties.
    5. Tick Start and choose Control Panel, double-tick Add / Remove Programs and Windows Components in Classic view, download kb888111xpsp2, locate and install a well-matched driver Realtek audio. It will around 5 minutes to download kb888111xpsp2 and delete or stop the services and related installation, please wait patiently.

I just formatted my pc and I installed Windows XP Ultimate (sp3), while the drivers were installed with succeed except the driver sound card Realtek high definition audio driver that installs pas. And the Installation this sound card driver ends with no concern but I get no sound and in the control panel tabs (sound, voice and audio devices) are desiccatives. Help me solve this problem.