Thread: Disable the Nvidia HD sound device permanently

Disable the Nvidia HD sound device permanently

In my system there is Nvidia high definition sound system plugged , but I am really getting irritated since I have connected it, after connecting it I had faced black screen issue , during that time I could not diagnose the issue , later on I got rid of the the black screen issue but then I came to know that my system is getting the black screen screen , but please tell me how I can permanently remove and disable the settings for the Nvidia high definition sound device .

Re: Disable the Nvidia HD sound device permanently

I think you should Download Driver Sweeper andthere is one more cleaning utility called as driver cleaner and then install them. Primarily you require driver you can search in the Google them. Also you need to down load the newest audio drivers from evga and the newest Nvidia drivers directly from Nvidia. Restart again and then in the control panel go into the programs and features , there you need to uninstall Nvidia Physx and Nvidia surround driver . Please not that you are not required to delete the Nvidaia sound driver , or else you will lose the sound if you do so .

• You will have to into device manager- beneath display adapters look for your GTX 400 series Card and see what displays location for instance "PCI bus 18 "
    • Move inside system devices
    • You will observe two HD audio devices.. verify them both to see which one fits with your GTX 400 series pci bus location. From there you can disable it does not actually mean to uninstall the one that go with your 400 series card.
    • Verify under sound devices and it must no longer be there (this step may or may not need a restart)

I think you should Download Driver Sweeper andthere is one more cleaning utility called as driver cleaner and then install them. Primarily you require driver you can search in the Google them. Also you need to down load the newest audio drivers from evga and the newest Nvidia drivers directly from Nvidia. Restart again and then in the control panel go into the programs and features , there you need to uninstall Nvidia Physx and Nvidia surround driver . Please not that you are not required to delete the Nvidaia sound driver , or else you will lose the sound if you do so .

Go into safe mode (press F8 frequently upon power up) While in SafeMode go into program and features now chosen Nvidia Drivers then uninstall them. it will then inquire you to restart the computer , but then you are not supposed to reboot it. Once youa re in the safe mode then you can disable the drivers from that mode , exit from the mode and then restart the computer , in the device manager you can disable the automatic updates as well.