Thread: Network adapter not installing in Windows 7

Network adapter not installing in Windows 7

I’m using windows 7 in my system. I’ve wireless network in my home and want to install a network adapter. I brought Linksys adapter and tried to install in my system when I’m going through installation process, I get an error 211, then I tried one more time to install it again, I got the same error. After some time it shows adapter not installed properly. i had put adapter in different port and then try to install the adapter but again I got the same error. I don’t understand why it is giving this error. Please tell me about this error and tell me how to get rid out of this.

Re: Network adapter not installing in Windows 7

I think windows 7 does not support your network driver. Try to install some other operating system like xp or vista. Install the windows 7 operating system and then try to install the network driver in your system. After installing the new operating system if you still have the same problem then make sure that you have installed all the relevant driver of your network driver. Install the cd driver of your network driver which came with your network adapter. If you don’t have that driver you can download it from a internet.

You have to install the driver of your network adapter. Your network adapter is a external hardware which you are connecting to your system, so you need a driver to install. You should have a driver of your network adapter, if you don’t have a driver you can download it from a internet. You just have to mention the detailed configuration of your system and the type of network you are using. You have to mention the name of the network adapter which you want to install so that you can install a driver which is compatible with your network adapter.

Have you face this problem before this ?. I think your windows 7 operating system Is not compatible with your network adapter. If you want to check the compatibility issue then you can format the windows 7 operating system and install a new operating system and check it. Install the windows vista operating system and then try to install the network adapter. If you still can’t install then check that you have installed the driver of network adapter. Without driver your system will not recognize your network adapter. If nothing works for you then you can contact to a network techie to solve your problem.