Thread: windows 7:Some application stopped working,while connecting to network

windows 7:Some application stopped working,while connecting to network

I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my Acer system, after upgrade that one from windows XP to windows 7. The problem is that, some of the software applications in my machine is not working, suppose when I tried to open Photoshop application program, it does not starts. This problem starts occurring in my machine after upgrade into windows 7 platform. And this occurs only if the machine is connected with wireless network. So is this is a network problem or anything else? Someone suggest me any trick to resolve this problem.

Re: windows 7:Some application stopped working,while connecting to network

I was also facing similar issue in my machine, but after that I searched about this problem and found that this can be solved by change the user account. Because some times. For few software applications the user account profile might also be corrupted, for that you simply create a new one and then remove second one. So at first proceed into user account under control panel and from there create a new user account and then logged into your machine by newly created user account and again go to the user account and remove the existing one.

According to me I think there is any third party software, which is installed in your machine may be creating this problem. For this you need to locate the faulty application program, specially like toolbars, those are comes with the trusted software application programs, but they installed without your prior information. Go to program and feature option under control panel, and from there select those application program, remove them along with also remove other collaborating files physically from your machine. Though there is no connection of software application with the network service, so there should be the machine or the windows is cause of this type of problem.

Yes this problem may occur for the internet explorer, if you are using this internet browser application in your machine. Because I was also facing similar issue in my Acer laptop, after that I start research about this, and found the browser is the cause of this problem, and can be solved by reset browser application. So if you are using this browser then I suggest you to go for this process once, I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem. For that first of all open the browser application window, now go to the toolbar menu option and select advances setting. From the advanced option, locate reset option and wait till the process completes.