Thread: Halena is not working on Linux Mint

Halena is not working on Linux Mint

Halena is not working on my Linux Mint operating system does not means that it is freezing my system. Problem is that I have installed this thing on my system so that I can read executable (.exe) file on my system. But after installing Halena on my system, still I am not able install new programs. So I need help for reading .exe files. It will be better if anyone can suggest me a system that I can use for reading .exe files or can suggest a solution for this problem. Currently I am not having idea what is causing this issue but need a solution for this thing. Any kind of related help will be highly appreciated. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Halena is not working on Linux Mint

There are many other applications that you can use in place of Halena. To be honest I cannot provide you any reason, why halena is not working on your Linux Mint operating system. It will be better if you use “Wine” for running executable files on your Linux Mint. You just need to uninstall Halena from your system and need to install Wine. That all, I am sure that after installing Wine on your operating system you will be able to run executable files. If you are facing any other issue related to this then do let me know. I will try to resolve that as soon as possible.

I think that I am also facing similar kind of issue. I have a distro of linux mint 9, I downloaded wine package manager, I installed a game exe and so good, the problem occurred when I tried to install another application with the always' exe just double-click to start it and I get the following screen. The file '/ home / Aeron / Desktop / Razor_Latest.exe' Is Not marked as executable. If This Was downloaded or copied form an un-trusted source, It May be dangerous to run. For more details, read about the executable bit. Can some explain me what is the problem and also a solution for this weird problem? I will be waiting for the related reply.

I was also facing similar kind of problem previously but now I am having solution for this problem. Actually I was trying to use the pirated version for this thing. This is the reason I was not able to get the resolution of this problem. If you are using crack for this application then do not do that. It will be better to buy the original one. From the time I am using original application, I am not getting this error. So the only solution for the problem that you are facing is to use original application. I hope that you have understood what I am trying to convey.

There is one more way out for this problem. If you want to try that you can do so. I solved this problem by right clicking on files. Exe you want to start, go to properties and then open the card: permissions. In the 3 boxes to "access" from the drop down menu select "read and write," then check the box corresponding to "run" where it says "allow executing file as program". After these changes I do not have any problem to open the files. Exe. If you want to get rid of this problem you can do the same thing. I am confident that this will definitely resolve the issue you are facing.

It’s a distribution based on LinuxMint which differs from the original for the fact that it is completely in Italian, including all the multimedia codecs. Inside you will find an array of programs ranging from respectable media type, graphics, and internet. As such it is so complete; it can be used as it is live when installed. ACCEPTED within the distribution that includes multimedia codecs, however, already present in the original deployment in some countries the use of this material (could) be in breach of the license terms. In any case, no liability is assumed by the operator of this site. ACCEPTED That Are included in the distribution of multimedia codecs already present in the default version of the distro.