Thread: Unable to boot in to encrypted system after an upgrade.

Unable to boot in to encrypted system after an upgrade.

I have recently done an upgrade to mu system which initial was having the Linux older version to the Linux mint. Now the thing here is that the process completed automatically and also I didn’t have any errors during the updation. Everything was working fine till was using it for that login period. I mean to say that during that login everything was fine but after that when I started the system again then it was not booting also. I don’t know why I am getting this issue and also don’t know how I can solve the same.

Re: Unable to boot in to encrypted system after an upgrade.

I guess the upgradation that you did for the Linux mint was not compatible with your system and due that you are not able to install the update properly and that is the reason why you are getting this issue. Now what you have to do here is that just check whether the Linux mint is compatible on your system and if it is then you have to just see whether the update for the compatible one is available or not. And if it is not compatible then you don’t have to do the installation because it may harm the other one also which is being installed earlier and also it will be unusable.

If you will ask me then I guess the upgradation that you have done was not proper and that is the reason why you are not getting the system to run properly. Actually you have installed the inappropriate update or we can say the corrupted update and the same have corrupted the subordinate files and folders of the system. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the official site and then you have to just download the compatible one and then install the setup of linux again. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

I am also facing an unusual problem where I am not even able to install the update or upgrade the system. Actually the thing here is that I am using the linux operating system and now I want to upgrade the same for mint but the thing is that whenever I try and update the same then nothing happens and also the system freezes for a while and then only option remains in front of me. I don’t know why this is happening and also don’t know how I can solve the same. Please help me out of this issue.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that it is not letting to install the upgrade because you are still not in the administrators login, I just want to say that if you are not able to install the update or unable to upgrade the operating system then it is for sure that you are in the account of normal user. So what you have to do in this case is that just use the administrators account to solve the issue it happens sometimes we are not allowed to do the changes since we have to be administrator over there.