Thread: Getting ‘network keyring' prompt at start up

Getting ‘network keyring' prompt at start up

I am having a Sony laptop and using the same from last few months and that to with the Linux operating system. Now the thing here is that whenever I am starting the system then at the start up I am getting the network keyring pop up and this pop up is creeping again and again. I don’t know why this is happening what is it the problem that is giving me the issue. So is there is any way that will allow to disable the pop up. Please help me in this case.

Re: Getting ‘network keyring' prompt at start up

I can help you out of this problem and what you have to do here is that just right clicking on NM applet and then you have to just select edit connections and then select wireless and also choose to edit and checking connect automatically connect automatically will connect the network as you will start the system. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem a few days back and I also use to get the unnecessary pop ups. Now if you really want to solve it then you have to just disable the power pop up. Well there is a way that will help you to disable the pop ups and to do the same you have to just go to the settings and there you will find the appropriate way to disable the pop ups and once the popup gets disabled then you will not face any issue what so ever.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing to solve the same you have to make sure that there is nothing wrong with the operating system that you are using and if during the search if you found that some of the program files are corrupted then you have to one thing that just uninstall the operating system and then you have to install the same again but make sure that this time you will be installing the better one and also the better one the that . I am sure that this will help you just.